Tuesday 19 January 2016

Hello Procrastinators.

I have decided to teach myself how to use and understand the Linux operating system and explore its features. Throughout this journey, you will get a chance to follow me as I tinker and toil with my new Ubuntu Mate distro. My aim is to use this blog to codify the extent of my understanding. By understanding my new (and at times, frustrating) device better, I also want to develop a record of useful problem solving heuristics that we can use to solve our unique problems. No one can understand everything, but we will try to learn something. I hope that you will find this blog both fun and educational. Learning anything new is difficult (no one wants to feel stupid) I will suffer first to limit your suffering. So, follow me and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment